Hello friends and welcome to our new blog.
For our very first post there is nothing better than spreading the Christmas cheer with handmade decorations and gifts to fill your home. Here are 10 awesome knit and crochet patterns to fill you with joy.
1. Christmas Gift Bags By Little Doolally.
These cute little pouches make great last minute gifts. It uses the lovely Scheepjes Secret Garden.
2. 7 Pine Christmas Trees by Morgunova Olga.
Check out these cute fellas we just love them. We recommend using Cleckheaton Country Naturals as it will give you tree’s a nice rustic look.
3. Christmas Bauble by Carmen Heffernan.
These baubles are so pretty and colourful and we have seen them done in Scheepjes Stone Washed and they look amazing.
4. Stjärna by Karolina Eckerdal.
These cute little stars would make a nice addition to your christmas decorating especially made with the luxurious Bellissimo 8ply.
5. Merrymaker Snowflakes by Julia Hart.
These pretty snowflakes are the perfect thing to jazz up your gifts. We recommend using Babylo Crochet Cotton.
6. Tiny Sweaters by Malia Mae.
Dress up your home with a bunting made from these tiny sweaters because you won’t want to stop at just one. We recommend using Silk Garden Solo.
7. Scandinavian Christmas Gnome by Nerissa Muijs.
These guys are just the cutest why not make a whole family. We recommend using Ultra Pima Fine.
8. Victorian Yuletide by Jen Sheelen.
These elegant baubles are beautifully made and would complement any home. We recommend using Cascade Yarns Heritage Sock.
9. Reindeer Coffee Sleeve by Jennifer Pionk.
Get into the holiday spirit with this adorable cozy. We recommend using Cleckheaton Country.
10. Mini Jingle Sheep by Falling Star Designs.
Sheep in santa hat’s, what more could you want. We recommend using Bamboo Jazz.
I hope you found inspiration and we would love to see any finished projects, just head on over to instagram and hashtag #3girlsyarn.